Thursday 4 February 2016

A Day Trip To Sekinchan Village

Besides modeling I do love to travel alone or sometimes travel with a bunch of my girlfriends.

First of all, allow me share a few words what's Sekinchan Village really famous about. Sekinchan is a well known fishing village and also one of the major rice producing areas in Malaysia.

Under the super hot sun, my girls and I insisted to go have some fun and food hunting in this small village.



Tree House in Redang Beach

























Happiness can be easy and simple




How can we not pose for group photos with this beautiful bench before leaving to another spot.
(ps. I requested for these!)


Under Wishing Tree at Redang Beach


Even doggy cannot bear this hot weather too

We went to paddy field unfortunately was not the right season to visit. We were going to have a fresh seafood lunch before heading back to KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment